What's for dinner? Are you hungry and asking yourself that very question? Not a fan of intermittent fasting?
Here are seven tips to help you eat a well-balanced meal, control your cravings, and feel full longer!
1) Every meal needs protein and fiber. These two nutrients work together to help you feel satisfied longer, and provide much-needed energy.
2) When you're choosing snacks, go for taste as well as health. Repeat the mantra to yourself: healthy food can be and is satisfying. If you don’t like broccoli, don’t force yourself to eat it—there are plenty of other healthy fruits and vegetables out there.
3) Prepare ahead. Plan out your meals a week in advance. If you look in your app store, there are plenty of free apps that can help you with this. Then, when you're making dinner, make extra meat and veggies, portion them out, and put them in containers for later. Stock up on healthy foods when you shop, and avoid the pre-packaged items.
4) 4) doTERRA® has a cabinet full of oils to incorporate into your meal prep and favorite recipes—from Lemon and Lime to Oregano and Basil. Try giving your food more flavor with one or two drops of essential oils.
5) Make a Slim & Sassy® TrimShake instead of a meal or a snack. TrimShake is the ideal protein shake that also helps you manage hunger and cravings for other foods. See some recipes, from overnight oats to regular smoothies, here, or visit iamslimandsassy.com.
6) Practice portion control. Remember, your stomach is the size of your fist. Look at and follow the recommended serving sizes for any foods you are eating.
7) Dessert. You can still have dessert, just limit to once a week. The five to six meal plan is not about deprivation—we want you to reward yourself.
Read more @ https://www.doterra.com/US/en/blog/healthy-living-why-eat-five-meals but be sure to head over to our Nutrition & Lifestyle tab for additional exciting information on different types of fasting and nutrition plans (plus a few delicious recipes)!
Ready to add essential oils to YOUR food? Reach out to us on how to get started with one of our exciting promotions each month.....
Looking for natural ways to curb your sugary cravings?
Fennel can be a great source of help. Add one drop in your water or tea to help you just say "no" to sugar and keep your New Year's resolutions.
Hello 2019! Can you believe it's already a new year? It never ceases to amaze me how quickly time flies, especially as we are trying to reach our goals each year. Do you have goals for better overall wellness this year? Let's work together to achieve them!
Reach out anytime @ 850-499-3670 and we can chat about putting together a personalized plan to help you and your family reach your health and wellness goals for this year. We are offering numerous events this month that should also be of assistance in reaching those goals too. Be sure to check out our exciting Facebook events or local events through the Essentially Free Educators Facebook group (or right here on the Events page). Not already part of this group? Just search and request to be added.
We are even debuting a new system titled "Mastering your Metabolism" that you won't want to miss! DōTERRA is also offering some exciting promotions this month to help you reach your goals. Any 200 PV order before January 15 will receive both a free 15mL frankincense and a free 15mL grapefruit! Or only order 125 PV before the 15th and still get the free grapefruit (check out the divine diffuser blends using this oil below). Plus slim and sassy is 10% off this month too.
Also, this month only, if someone has not placed an order with their DoTerra wholesale account for the last 4-12 months (since August 31, 2018) they qualify for the reactivation promotion (see photo below).100 + PV Standard Order: Breathe
100 + PV LRP Order: Breathe and OnGuard
Yes, this stacks with the other promotions too….
200 + PV order between January 1-15 adds Frankincense and Grapefruit to any order too.
125 + PV LRP order between January 1-15th adds Grapefruit too.
Happy New Year to you and your family! We are excited to work alongside you to make this the best year yet!
Sign up below to get our two month essential oils course for free, aromatherapy e-books and stay up to date on all our upcoming events!
What's all the hype about essential oils? After over eleven years experience using these gifts of the earth to help support and heal friends and family, we are most definitely learning what all the fuss is about! Interested? Check out our front page for our next upcoming class featuring essential oils or contact us for more information via the contact link at: Find Essential Health