December is full of giving from doTerra with FREE 15ml Frankincense and FREE 5ml of Holiday Joy plus Scent-Your-Own !
Say what?! FREE Frankincense? But that is worth more than $90!
Yes, your right! But it's not a joke.
For the entire month of December 2015, DoTerra will be blessing us with a FREE 15 ml bottle of Frankincense with every 200 PV order. This can be an enrollment kit over 200 PV for a new member OR an LRP order of 200 PV or more from an existing member.
As if that weren't enough, DoTerra will also be gifting a 5 ml Holiday Joy plus the Scent-Your-Own satchets to any existing member that places that 200 PV order before the 15th of the month!?
Tuesday, December 8th, 2015, Pereira Produce & Health will be having a FREE class detailing the history, harvesting, and uses of this amazing gift of the earth, Frankincense oil! Class will begin at 6:30pm at 2109 Casa de Oro St and each participant has the chance to win some Frankincense!
Frankincense, also called olibanum, is an aromatic resin, obtained from trees of the genus Boswellia in the family Burseraceae. The English word is derived from Old French "franc encens" (i.e., high quality incense). There are four main species of Boswellia that produce true frankincense. Resin from each of the four is available in various grades. The grades depend on the time of harvesting; the resin is hand-sorted for quality.
DoTerra has spent the last several years working with scientists to determine the ideal balance of each Frankincense species to improve the therapeutic chemical profile for this precious oil. Through additional sourcing partnerships with growers of generations-old frankincense trees in Somalia, and ongoing sourcing agreements, dōTERRA has developed access for the highest quality resin tears for three Boswellia species—Carterii, Frereana, and Sacra. Each specie contains unique characteristics and components; when combined together they produce the world’s finest therapeutic grade Frankincense essential oil.
Application Methods and Uses:
Frankincense offers a wide variety of uses. Its mild nature and health benefits make it perfect for the entire family.
Here are some simple ways to incorporate consistent and effective use of this wonderful essential oil.
1. Diffuse a few drops or apply to the palms of hands and deeply inhale–woody aroma brings feeling of relaxation
2. Directly apply Frankincense to any skin irritation to support tissue restoration.
3. Apply 2–3 drops to joints to ease discomfort and stimulate relief.
4. Use internally in a capsule with lavender, grapefruit, and clove to support healthy cancer and tumor response.
5. Put 1 drop internally under the tongue and apply topically along hairline to help lessen seizures.
6. Use internally or topically at back of neck to aide with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and brain injury.
7. Use internally in a capsule with Marjoram and Vetiver to aide in reducing inflammation and support the pain response for all types of pain including sciatica and back pain.
8. Apply topically with oregano to combat warts.
9. For gentle relief from congestion, coughs, and allergies, apply topically with peppermint and rosemary to chest and throat.
10. Use aromatically or topically with Balance blend for emotional balance.
For additional information and recipes using Frankincense: http://draxe.com/what-is-frankincense/
Sign up below to get our two month essential oils course for free, aromatherapy e-books and stay up to date on all our upcoming events!
What's all the hype about essential oils? After over eleven years experience using these gifts of the earth to help support and heal friends and family, we are most definitely learning what all the fuss is about! Interested? Check out our front page for our next upcoming class featuring essential oils or contact us for more information via the contact link at: Find Essential Health