What's for dinner? Are you hungry and asking yourself that very question? Not a fan of intermittent fasting?
Here are seven tips to help you eat a well-balanced meal, control your cravings, and feel full longer!
1) Every meal needs protein and fiber. These two nutrients work together to help you feel satisfied longer, and provide much-needed energy.
2) When you're choosing snacks, go for taste as well as health. Repeat the mantra to yourself: healthy food can be and is satisfying. If you don’t like broccoli, don’t force yourself to eat it—there are plenty of other healthy fruits and vegetables out there.
3) Prepare ahead. Plan out your meals a week in advance. If you look in your app store, there are plenty of free apps that can help you with this. Then, when you're making dinner, make extra meat and veggies, portion them out, and put them in containers for later. Stock up on healthy foods when you shop, and avoid the pre-packaged items.
4) 4) doTERRA® has a cabinet full of oils to incorporate into your meal prep and favorite recipes—from Lemon and Lime to Oregano and Basil. Try giving your food more flavor with one or two drops of essential oils.
5) Make a Slim & Sassy® TrimShake instead of a meal or a snack. TrimShake is the ideal protein shake that also helps you manage hunger and cravings for other foods. See some recipes, from overnight oats to regular smoothies, here, or visit iamslimandsassy.com.
6) Practice portion control. Remember, your stomach is the size of your fist. Look at and follow the recommended serving sizes for any foods you are eating.
7) Dessert. You can still have dessert, just limit to once a week. The five to six meal plan is not about deprivation—we want you to reward yourself.
Read more @ https://www.doterra.com/US/en/blog/healthy-living-why-eat-five-meals but be sure to head over to our Nutrition & Lifestyle tab for additional exciting information on different types of fasting and nutrition plans (plus a few delicious recipes)!
Ready to add essential oils to YOUR food? Reach out to us on how to get started with one of our exciting promotions each month.....
Sign up below to get our two month essential oils course for free, aromatherapy e-books and stay up to date on all our upcoming events!
What's all the hype about essential oils? After over eleven years experience using these gifts of the earth to help support and heal friends and family, we are most definitely learning what all the fuss is about! Interested? Check out our front page for our next upcoming class featuring essential oils or contact us for more information via the contact link at: Find Essential Health