Oil of the Week - Ylang Ylang
*** We have listened to your feedback and requests for a more readily available oil education series, so beginning January 2nd, our "Oil of the Week" education campaign will be launching. Each Monday through mid- March, culminating with the 2017 Emerald Coast Holistic Health Expo, we will be emailing specific information regarding an individual oil to each of you. It is our sincere hope that this will bring front and center the natural options that are available for those every day concerns. Please also see below for additional web based education opportunities.
Ylang Ylang: Oil of the Heart. Did you know Ylang Ylang is considered an aphrodisiac and has been used for centuries in religious and wedding ceremonies?
Ylang ylang essential oil (Cananga odorata) is one of my favorite oils. This particular oil specifically took my life from scary and filled with panic attacks to calm and serene a few years ago. Although it's often only thought of as a nice-smelling oil, the physical and emotional support ylang ylang can offer is much more than just a room deodorizer. It's smells overwhelming floral and sweet and provides a level of comfort unrivaled by any other essential oil.
Ylang ylang oil is said to work with the cardiovascular, endocrine, and hormonal systems, as well as supporting emotional and spiritual balance. Many of these properties and the potential uses for ylang ylang are those that closely link the body to the emotions or the mind, showing very clearly the mind-body connection and how nature can help our body find balance as a whole.
Primary Benefits:• Helps balance hormones
• Promotes healthy skin and hair
• Lifts mood while having a calming effect
Emotional Benefits:On a strictly emotional and spiritual level, ylang ylang essential oil is truly the oil of the heart (the best in my opinion). It can help us connect to our own heart, process things from the heart, and heal emotional traumas. Plus it is extremely useful as an aphrodisiac when the struggles of life begin to take their toll on our physical relationship with our spouse.
Popular Uses:• Put Ylang Ylang into an Epsom Salt bath for relaxation. (Grapefruit and Geranium oils also balance well into this combination - especially for hormonal balance )
• Refresh your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Ylang Ylang essential oil.
• Put on your wrists for a sweet and floral perfume ( or to stay calm in anxious situations).
• Add Ylang Ylang to fractionated coconut oil for a deep hair conditioner.
* Add a drop to your diffuser with some Wild Orange for a delightful treat!
Directions For Use:
▪ Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
▪ Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
▪ Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
▪ Dilute with fractionated coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
PRECAUTIONS:Always test for skin sensitivity prior to widespread use and use on the feet when possible. Excessive use of any oil can lead to skin sensitization. Keep out of eyes, ears, or nose. Not all oils are created equal, so test brands carefully, and never use an oil in a way not recommended by its maker. Personally, we always recommend doTerra due to the sourcing and testing of this specific brand. Please reach out to us for more information on how to get your oils for 25% off the retail cost.
Stay tuned next week to see which essential oil will be next.......
Additional Educational Opportunities
Regardless of whether you are an avid essential oil user or whether you are just beginning, the below resources will be great to take your essential oil use to the next level. Please be sure to share these opportunities with all along this same journey and as always, anyone is welcome to our web based events so please invite anyone you deem to be interested.
- DoTerra for Beginners webinar - This is a combination of three webinars geared towards introducing doTerra products, essential oils, and their versatility (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZKdLAejDec) . Additionally, we will be presenting our Introduction to Essential Oils event online, January 17th 11am @ https://zoom.us/j/520722353. This is an open invite event! Another opportunity for those preferring local events, we will be repeating this event but with a twist - Essential Oil BINGO with exciting prizes - January 20th 7pm at Navarre Living Yoga (https://www.facebook.com/events/576889102511673/). Please come join us for an exciting evening with tons of prizes!
- Weight Management videos - DoTerra is making available a new series of videos via the Daily Drop app. For more information: https://doterra.com/US/en/university/living/daily-drop . In addition we are offering a Detoxification & Body Wrap event, January 14th 6:30pm at Navarre Living Yoga. Come join us in shedding a few holiday inches! (https://www.facebook.com/events/1834358770121151/)
- Last but not least, doTerra is continuing their "Empowered Life" series with additional webinars available January 18th - 19th on Fitness & Weight Management. You can register for these events: https://app.webinarjam.net/register/34321/df68b600ae
- Numerous other educational opportunities can be found via our events page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/PereiraProduce/events/?ref=page_internal
Ready to Start your Journey with doTerra?
****Utilize the New Year New You promotion coupled with the FREE Frankincense with a 200PV order promotion to start your journey with tons of FREE product! Get started with a 200 PV or more kit or customized order before January 15th and place a 100 PV LRP order in February to qualify for BOTH promotions. Memberships starting past January 15th will still qualify for the New Year New You promotion. (See photo below for details.) Please reach out to us at 850-499-3670 for questions.
New Membership Promotion - 1/1/17-2/28/17 - New Year New You Promotion -
Have you checked out the New Year New You promotion that will allow you to start your membership with ANY kit or 100PV order and receive 100 PV FREE after 100 PV LRP order the next month? This promotion is good through ALL of January and February!
When your ready to get started, please click on "Join & Save" of our doTerra specific website www.mydoterra.com/pereiraproduceandhealth . Choose the option for "Wholesale Customer" to save 25% on all your doTerra purchases for a full year with NO minimums or purchase requirements (similar to a Sam's Club online). Complete your personal information (your SSN is NOT required) and continue. Choose your kit to save the usual $35 enrollment fee and add on any other oils or products you would like to try and continue. For more information on enrollment kits: https://doterra.com/US/en/pl/enrollment-kits
Complete your payment information and your all set! You'll receive a welcome email from us with all the information you'll need to make the most of your membership benefits and we will personally walk you through your ordering system to keep life simple.
Please let us know if we can support you in any way possible - whether it be a one-on-one health consultation to address your health concerns or coaching you through the steps to leading a holistic lifestyle. We are here 24/7 to help you so we can change the community one drop, one person, one family at a time!
Sign up below to get our two month essential oils course for free, aromatherapy e-books and stay up to date on all our upcoming events!
What's all the hype about essential oils? After over eleven years experience using these gifts of the earth to help support and heal friends and family, we are most definitely learning what all the fuss is about! Interested? Check out our front page for our next upcoming class featuring essential oils or contact us for more information via the contact link at: Find Essential Health